If you’re looking for aluminium doors for residential or light commercial applications, our single and double hinged options from the new Smarts range offer the latest in aluminium manufacturing technology.
These sleek aluminium doors make an ideal replacement for traditional steel-framed doors in heritage, renovation and refurbishment projects. With slim sightlines and a large glass surface area, aluminium doors provide thermal efficiency within a traditional metal look frame. Strong and secure, our glazed aluminium doors attain high security certification.
Keep reading for more information about the product specifications for Alitherm Heritage doors or read more about buying from Amberley.
- Frame widths (front to back) are 47mm or 70mm deep.
- Perfect match with Alitherm window options, including same multipoint locking system.
- Polyamide thermally broken, U value as low as 1.8.
- Drained low ramp threshold option available.
- Alitherm Heritage doors are available in any standard RAL, British Standard or silver anodised finish, in single colour or dual colour.