While many customers opt for uPVC frames, aluminium is becoming increasingly sought-after by householders and product specifiers alike.
Aluminium is the natural choice of material for conservatories and conservatory roofs. Aluminium is a much stronger material, allowing for more adventurous designs and heavier roofs. A further selling point for consumers is that aluminium frames manage to be slim and attractive while maintaining their strength, allowing for less bulky frames on show.
With the option of a polyamide thermal barrier, aluminium conservatories are now more energy efficient than ever before. Combined with thermally efficient glass, conservatories are comfortable and liveable like never before.
Our aluminium conservatories are available in a range of styles, including Victorian, Lean-to and pergola roofs and can be glazed or unglazed depending on your requirements. We also supply the Quantal conservatory roof, a versatile and robust aluminium roofing system that can be quickly added to existing conservatories.
Aluminium is surprisingly light and installing aluminium conservatories is easy. We provide all our installers with ongoing support, from helping to choose the right profile and style for each project to onsite installation advice.
- Conservatory frames available glazed or unglazed, depending on your needs.
- Choose a profile with a polyamide thermal barrier for up to ‘A’ rating energy efficiency.
- Smarts conservatories match perfectly with Alitherm and Duotherm range of doors and windows.
- Excellent weather performance (BS6375 Parts 1 & 2)
- Enhanced security performance certified to PAS 24
- Available in any standard RAL, British Standard or silver anodised finish, in single colour or dual colour.