Shop front commercial pivoting and swing doors
Shop front style commercial doors are designed for use in high traffic areas such as commercial buildings, schools and public buildings where they will be required to withstand constant daily use.
- Shop front doors are supplied with 100 x 50mm pocket glazed framework designed to directly replace traditional timber shop front systems with minimum of making good.
- Combinations of doors and framework provides solutions for the majority of ground floor, single storey glazed entrance applications. Door and fixed light frames interlock to provide a continuous frame dimension of 100 x 50mm and are designed to be glazed from 6mm single glass to 28mm double glazed units and most sizes in between.
Shop front doors are either hung on concealed hold open, or non- hold open, overhead transom closers and pivot on threshold, opening in and out, or are hung on heavy duty butt hinges on a rebated frame opening in or out, but not both, with a face mounted closer.
Shop front doors feature DDA compliant low ramp thresholds for easy access and anti finger trap stiles for operational safety particularly when used in schools
- Shop front doors are designed to carry a wide range of locking, closing, entrance and exit as well as automatic opening/closing hardware by major manufacturers such as Adams Rite.
- Hardware options include; hook locks, deadlocks, panic bars, paddle handles, electrically operated strikes, manual digital locks, magnetic locks, automatic operating gear to name but a few.
- Shop front doors are available in any standard RAL or British Standard paint finish and anodis