Sliding / stacking doors
Range of sliding doors designed for both domestic (patio door) markets (Slide system) as well as commercial heavier duty, higher performance (Visoglide system) sliding and sliding stacking door applications.
- Doors with polyamide thermal break for maximum thermal efficiency and either internal beading or wrap round glazing for improved security.
- Double track and triple track options allow door panels to stack behind each other giving large uninterrupted openings.
Please click on section drawings for a larger image
Slide patio doors feature slim frame and sash profiles, a range of handles in standard colours and a unique bullet nose meeting stile adding strength whilst maintaining minimum visible sightlines.
A slim 51mm wide frame with no integral subcill makes Slide patio door frames ideally suited to being recessed into floor leaving minimum step. This means Slide is an ideal room divider.
Visoglide performance sliding doors can accommodate very large glazed panels – up to 200kg
- For even bigger applications - Superglide (Visoglide’s big brother) is available. Please contact for details.
- Visoglide doors feature optional colour matched lever /lever handles or stylish contoured contrasting handles for you to choose.
- Sliding and Sliding stacking doors are available in any standard RAL or British Standard paint finish, or silver anodised finish, single colour or dual colour (click here for colour chart).
- Click here for library of typical standard sliding door configurations.